Service & Support
Lakeside Fireplace recommends an annual service inspection to maintain your fireplace, fire pit and grill. Contact us to sign up and we’ll take care of the rest!
We are proud to have the most experienced and knowledgeable staff in the industry assisting you with the following fireplace and outdoor living services:
We are proud to have the most knowledgeable and experienced staff in the industry assisting you with all your fireplace needs. If you have any questions please give us a call (262) 812-8226 or visit us at our Lake Geneva showroom.
Annual Service Inspection Program
When you sign up, we will automatically make and remind you of your 2019 inspection. Save time, money and feel confident that your home is safe and warm. For more information or to sign up, fill out the form below.
Fireplaces, Stoves, Fire Pits & Grills
- Full service offered on any fireplace or stove
- Full service offered on any grill or smoker
- Installation & full warranty service on the top brands in the industry.
- Gas line & electrical installation
- Installation of mantels & stone surrounds
- Removal & remodeling of old fireplaces
- Cleaning service for fireplaces and grills
Service Calls on Existing Fireplaces
For service on your gas or wood fireplace, please help us help you by providing us with the make, model and serial number of your fireplace. This information can be found in your installation/owner’s manual or under your fireplace where the valve is located. Without this information it is difficult to know what parts you may need, if any.
- Please explain the issue you are experiencing
- Tell us where the fireplace is located in your home
- Is your fireplace gas, wood, wood burning with gas logs, or pellet burning?